Read the latest issue of Dentistry Scotland – Spring 2021 – out now.
Dentistry Scotland Spring 2021 issue is packed with our regular features including:
– Clinical articles – illustrated case studies and how-to articles
– In practice – for all dentistry day-to-day activities
– Business – covering issues pertaining to the running of the practice
– Last word – an in-depth interview with a technician.
Great articles in this issue to genuinely inspire, educate and inform all the dental team in this fine country include:
– Morven McCauley of Dentistry on the Clyde explains best practice for running and dental practice and how best to prepare to win a Dentistry Scotland award
– We give you all you need to know about the Online Dentistry Show (www.dentistry.co.uk)
– Dr José Gabriel Martínez presents a great illustrated how-to guide on determining tooth shade and reliable reproduction in this aesthetics clinical article
– Medical emergencies happen in practice regularly and we should all be prepared. Here fellow Scot John Laszlo explains in detail how to manage the hyperventilating patient
– Corporate dentistry is a growing entity and to acknowledge this we are focusing regularly on the sales and purchases of practices by corporates. Here we look at two acquisitions by Clyde Munro
– Scottish dentistry expert Michael Royden talks about incorporation and its relative benefits
– Final word interviewee this issue is Annibale Coia, who loves everything Italian and the film Das Boot. We catch up with this long distance runner and successful dentist.