Dentistry Scotland - September 2021
This year, we have launched the popular FMC title Dentistry Scotland magazine as a digital turn-pager publication.
Read the latest issue of Dentistry Scotland – September 2021 – out now.
Dentistry Scotland September 2021 issue is packed with our regular features including:
– News – we ask why the Scottish Executive tried to hide the announcement of free dental care for children
– We discuss what a referendum would mean for dentistry in Scotland
– The flying Scotsman – John Laszlo – talking about the peculiar pecuniary practices of lawyers
– Dentistry Scotland awards winner Ali Colquhoun talks about the winning feeling
– In practice – we offer an in-depth update on the latest activities from corporates in Scotland
– Business – Michael Royden looks at shareholder and partnership arrangements
– Last word – an in-depth interview with a top Scottish dentist. Rhu McKelvey talks about introducing new technology options into practice.